Friday, January 20, 2006

Update

First of all, thanks for all of your words of support.

He called me about an hour ago. Patrick and I were just at the end of watching Million Dollar Baby. So of course I was on the verge of tears to start.

He flew into Boston and was supposed to drive directly to CT. to visit his son. His car wouldn't start, not even with a jump. So he's taking the train to CT tomorrow morning. Then he's flying from NYC to Minnesota on Mon morning. Then he's off to Seattle on Wed, and is returning Sunday.

So when will I see him again? You will be very impressed with me, because I didn't ask.

Maybe a week from Tuesday?

We talked for maybe 10 minutes, and the conversation flowed easily. He said he'd call me from the train tomorrow, which was nice.

But his schedule pretty much sucks. I guess it's a positive that he has a good job. And he did call me.

blah.

-b

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

at least you can't take it personally now....
l,

Anonymous said...

RAD, She'll find a way if she lets herself...

B- DON'T let yourself.

Try to relax and enjoy the ride.
(Easier said than done, I know. :o)

ramblingmuse said...

:-) See. It's all good. I bet he was just busy prepping for all this travelling he's doing.

Mind if I ask why he travels so much?

P.S. Sorry about the getting the names mixed up. Aren't we really all just sisters in the family of life? Ha ha... :-P Ok, yah. I just wasn't paying attetion. I knew I didn't get it right like a day after I posted.

:-)

Mrs. G.F. said...

Good, now that's solved. :)

At least you know what he's up too, and the next date will come.

Alos, no offense to any guys out there, I think that when guys sometimes start going strong in the beginning, they can get a little freaked and just pull back a little. I think that might be what he did/doing. And, I think it's not even something they do on purpose either.

Only my opinion. :)

b said...

Thanks for the recommendation! Sounds like a great book.

Let him come to me....this is the whole game playing rules stuff that I can't stand. But you guys are all correct, so I'm going to try hard to just take a big step back and see what happens.

He didn't call this morning like he said he would. I guess we'll just have to wait and see what his next move is.

Thanks for caring!

b

b said...

LOL Jen. I would love to be on his list of things to do!

Highlandgal said...

God, the "playing it cool" part is so draining. Strength to ya, babe!