Wednesday, January 04, 2006

The Rambling Muse posted this on her blog in my honor. I really love it. I had to read it a few times for the full meaning to sink in. Thanks so much, RM!

Have Patience....

...Have patience with everything unresolved in your heart and try to love the questions themselves as if they were locked rooms or books written in a very foreign language.
Don't search for the answers which could not be given to you now, because you would not be able to live them and the point is to live everything.
Live the questions now. Perhaps then, someday far in the future, you will gradually, without even noticing it, live your way into the answer.

- Rilke

-B

5 comments:

Mrs. G.F. said...

good one.

Anonymous said...

Wow! That's an incredible quote. I think we should all work towards living that way. -m

Anonymous said...

You have NO idea how much I need to see this quote right now...thank you! I'd seen the last part of it before but it's always a good reminder.

BTW, is your date tomorrow with a guy from the Single Parent website???

Love ya,
K.

b said...

K,
the date is from eharmony. I have had zero luck with singleparentsmeet. Only crazy, creepy guys from other countries. I'm glad you've had such luck with it though! I will be seeing you so soon. Cannot wait!

-B

Anonymous said...

And I finally gave up on eHarmony...figured that if I hadn't met the right guy on it after almost 2 years, it was time to give it a rest! I do know that I've gotten lucky this time around on the SP website...my guy is totally not into games or shopping around. Too bad he's in Southern California...sigh.

Only 6 more weeks to go...I can't wait either!!