Friday, January 20, 2006

Feeling Paranoid

Things with NB have been going really well. Two nights ago we chatted for about 2 and a half hours. Really great conversation. Lots of laughing, flirting, etc.

I'm not seeing him this weekend, b/c he's spending it with his son (which he should be). So our plan was to get together on Tuesday night (mon night is widow group).

He sent me an email yesterday saying that it looks like he may have to be in Minnesota next week for work. I emailed him back that I understood.

Haven't heard from him since. I emailed him again this morning, just sharing a funny story. Still no word.

Then I just got home and turned on my computer. His IM name was lit up. Within 5 seconds it was off.

I'm assuming he's avoiding me.

Ugh!!!!!! I hate dating!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-B

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmm. Don't worry until you know something more concrete.

b said...

have a bad feeling. don't worry? That's what I do best!

Mrs. G.F. said...

I know it's impossible not to think, but I have a great quote for this...

“Worry never robs tomorrow of its sorrow, it only saps today of its joy.”

Leo Buscalgia (not sure about the spelling of his last name)

Maybe that will help?

Anonymous said...

STOP! Don't do this to yourself. Just let things be...you know what I thinking b/c I just told you at your house.
You need to be CONFIDENT and do not worry. I know easier said than done, but it's what you need to do.
Enjoy movie night!

ramblingmuse said...

Listen to us girls.... Don't think. Don't make assumptions. Don't worry.

I do that sometimes (log off quickly when a friend logs on) because I'm busy and don't want to be IM'd. But that act has NOTHING to do with not wanting to talk. It has to do with the fact that I'd rather talk when it can be quality time.

Anyway, could be lots of reasons. Don't think. :-)

*hugs*

b said...

and Owen, don't forget about Owen! Owen, where have you been?

Anonymous said...

Slacker Mom - LOVE your quote. Try to live that way, but (as B will agree - very hard).

However, B does know how I feel about this subject. If you forget - ask J Ro

ramblingmuse said...

Oops...yah..Us girls and us 'honorary girls'? Ha ha...

Ok...you know what I meant. :-P