Sunday, January 01, 2006

5 Weird Things...

...about me (Courtesy of Slacker Mom's tag)

1. I am terrified of car washes, but go through them because I like my car to be clean.

2. I have a terrible habit of washing clothes and then never switching them to the dryer. I then have to rewash before I can dry. Sometimes this will happen 4 times before finally making it to the dryer.

3. I am terrified of driving during a snow storm.

4. I plan out what I'm going to have for dinner when I wake up in the morning.

5. I saw Dirty Dancing 10 times in the movie theatre (I was 12) and never once knew that abortion was at all in the movie.

2 comments:

Mrs. G.F. said...

LOL on the dirty dancing thing. Crack me up!

I have done the washing machine thing, quite a few times, but I only rewash once.

Ok, the car wash thing, weird. ;)

Also, glad to know someone else likes the Wife swap!! :)

Anonymous said...

weird yes - but all things that make you you! :o)