Monday, January 09, 2006

How Cool Is Rebecca?

Rebecca from widow group is so cool that for New Year's Eve she was in the VIP lounge of the party hosted by Lindsay Lohan and Nicole Ritchie, with music spun by DJAM. I just read all about this bash in my latest people magazine, and then Rebecca informed us at widow group tonight that she was there! Rebecca, you rock! Glad you had so much fun. What a difference a year can make in the life of a young widow. Last year we all sat around crying, and this year you were partying with the stars! RAD, I know you're rolling your eyes right now, not quite sure who these celebrities are, but trust me, this was a pretty cool party to attend.

-B

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Go Rebecca! :o)

Anonymous said...

Gee, I see the title "how cool is Rebecca" and I'm like, yeah, I am cool. But it's not about me at all. So Ms. Relaxedalert, how about another entry called "how cool is the other Rebecca."

b said...

will do tonight :O)

Anonymous said...

Was there any food at this party, considering it was hosted by two people with eating disorders?

b said...

Rebecca didn't mention any food being served, just lots and lots of alcohol! Oh, and the skimpiest outfits she's ever seen. But she said the music was amazing, so that DJAM is doing something right it seems.