Sunday, January 15, 2006

Hmmm

I paid attention when MK was here. I really did. And I even got Slacker Mom up as a link in the sidebar. But I've been trying to get my other faves up ther too, and it's simply not working. I'm perplexed.


I was trying to get the Rambling Muse
as a link. And also Walter as a link. I already showed you MK's blog. But I wanted to add Jen's blog to the list. And one of my biggest faves to visit these days is Selina's lovely, G-rated blog.

But I couldn't do any of that, because I am just not computer savvy enough, I guess.

Suggestions?

-B

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

If only I had a clue... -m

b said...

huh?

ramblingmuse said...

copy the line u used that u used for slacker mom.

go to the end of the line you just copied, hit enter, then paste.

you should now have two links that are exactly the same.

now, between those lines, cut, copy, paste the new url you want to add, and also change the name of the link.

so..one should be like...

http:slacker mom...slacker mom
http:ramblingmuse...ramblingmuse

and always remember to save and republish.

hope this makes sense.

good luck.

b said...

Yay!!!! Your advice worked! Now you're up and running.

ramblingmuse said...

Yay!!

Now you are SO blog savvy! :-P

Looks good! :-)