Friday, December 09, 2005

Word to the Wise

Do not drink two drinks containing vodka and then eat nachos. Bad combination. I don't feel so well now.

But...I had so much fun tonight. Please let's do this again soon.

I don't remember what we talked about, but I remember laughing an awful lot.

Today was a great day overall. Was slightly panicked when I realized that I would be spending an entire day inside with the boys. But then Mel and the girls came over for the morning. We were able to organize the playroom, and it looks so much better. As does the living room. We then took a very long nap (the boys and I).

Oh, and this might not be appropriate to post. The drinks are still affecting my judgment, but I think this is a really funny story, so I'm going to share.

Gave the boys a bath. After bath, brought them in there room to get them dressed.

J: OH no! Mommy look at my penis! It shrunk! (Grabs said penis) All better. I have a big penis again.

Where the hell did that come from?

Off to sleep of this disgusting feeling I have.

-B

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You don't remember what we talked about????????? You'll NEVER believe what you said!!!!!!!!!!! -m

Anonymous said...

I had a great time too! It feels so good to laugh that much, and I don't remember a lot of what we talked about either... all I know is I came in the door laughing! And I think that I'm still full from the Nachos...yuck. We should definitely go out again soon.-J

Anonymous said...

FYI- Drinking vodka through a straw is ALWAYS a bad idea!-J

Anonymous said...

I happen to enjoy my alcohol through a straw--it goes down so easily... of course, I don't eat nachos so it would have just been straight alcohol for me! Do wish I had been there. Could use those wild girl giggles, especially after the hours of shovelling...

I am amused by the time stamp for "J"...am wondering how you all felt later on Saturday...

And, boys will be boys-I try not to comment on stuff like that to the little ones. They sure start young with the bigger = better....good grief.
R

b said...

R,
Next time you must come with us! As for the time stamp, it's all messed up. For example, you just left your comment and it's 9 pm. Yet the stamp says 5:56. Not sure how to fix it.

ramblingmuse said...

You sound like you had fun!

Vodka and nachos...had my own experience with that combo and yeah, I agree. NOT GOOD. :-)