Thursday, December 15, 2005

Medium Appt.

This Saturday night I have a hot phone date with a medium. She comes highly recommended by the widow board, and I really liked my very brief conversation I had with her while setting up my session. She costs $100, and the session should last around 90 minutes. She will tape the conversation and send it to me in the mail.

I saw a medium this summer, but I'm pretty sure she was a fraud. I left very disappointed. I like the fact that this medium won't be able to read my facial expressions, especially because I don't have the best poker face.

She told me to drink an 8 OZ glass of water an hour before she calls, not to drink any alcohol and not to smoke the day of. I also have to have 3 questions ready. She said that usually the 3 questions are answered before the end of the session anyways, but it's a good idea to have some focus questions ready just in case.

So, now the question is, what are my questions?

Did you really fight as hard as you could to live? Or did you give up for some reason?

Did you hear me telling you that it was ok to go, and that we'd be ok? And is that why you left? Because I have had the most guilt over that. I should have kept telling you to stay and fight.

Can you see us? Are you proud of us? Have I disappointed you?

Is there anything you want to tell me?

Who are you with? Where are you? How do you spend your time?

What signs have you given me? How do I know when you're here with me? Do the boys see/talk to you?

Do you know how much I miss you? Is there any way you can come back, just for a minute, so I can feel your touch?

Do you see a future husband for me? Where is he?

I guess that's more than 3 questions. Which ones do I pick?

-B

2 comments:

Mrs. G.F. said...

Hello.
I stumbled across your blog. I am so sorry for your loss. I have 2 small children too, ages 2 and 4, very busy time. As many of my friends say, "you are in the thick of it." I hope all goes well for you on Sat. I'll come back and check on you!

b said...

Hi Slacker Mom,
Thanks for reading and posting. I will check out your blog as well. Thanks for the well wishes. I will post after my reading tomorrow night.

-B