Friday, December 30, 2005

Go Check The Children

They remade that movie! I know that's not the real title, but that's the line that stands out. That is probably the scariest movie I have seen, and the remake just looks terrifying. Although it's only rated PG13, so I guess it can't be too scary. But what a movie to remake. I will not be seeing it. I scare myself plenty without the added imagery of that crap. Remember when the cops call the sitter and tell her that they've traced the call and it's coming from inside the house? Shivers.

-B

p.s. I got a new dishwasher today, and it's amazing. More about it later. I know, the suspense is killing you :O)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I definitely don't want to see that movie. I think we do enough just with our imaginations...
-m

Anonymous said...

more about the dishwasher???!?!?! Are you planning on staying up late to do dishes? .grins. there is an exciting night...
R

Anonymous said...

Glad the dishwasher is awesome...great choice!-J