Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Feeling Worried

I know, shocking to those of you that know me well. I tend to worry about just about everything, but I have gotten much better than I used to be.

Why am I worried now? Because I've convinced myself (yet again) that boyfriend is done with me. This is why dating sucks! There is no security, who knows how he feels about me?!

He told me on Sunday that this week was going to be ridiculously busy at work. And I absolutely believe him. I spoke to him on Monday night at 9:30 and he had just left a meeting, and had no plans for leaving the office.

Last night I left him a message saying that I know he's busy, so not to worry about calling me back. But then he didn't call me back, so of course I worry. I just called him again, and he answered. He quickly asked if he could call me back, and I said of course. Now I'm sitting here waiting for him to call feeling like he's going to break up with me when/if he calls.

I hate that I do this. Advice?

-B

No comments: