Thursday, December 01, 2005

Random Blog Entry

I'm very tired due to conferences all day, so please forgive me if this doesn't make sense.

Last night I saw John Holland. There were 600 people there, so the chances of Joe coming through to me were not very good, yet I still had the feeling that he would. It was very disappointing when, yet again, John Holland announced that he was done, and Joe hadn't made an appearance. One neat thing that John Holland said was that the moment where you are falling asleep, but are jolted awake, is the doing of the spirits. They are trying to get our attention. I love that idea, because Joe used to always make fun of me for doing that all the time. Maybe he now has something to do with it. Also, upon leaving last night, I went to make a phone call. When I pressed "send" on my cell phone, I heard Joe laugh. I know that sounds crazy, but it's true. He laughed in my phone.

I am looking forward to going to sleep, but feel compelled to stay up for The Apprentice. This blog is as close to reality TV as I'll ever get.

I wrote out all of my addresses for holiday cards tonight. Yay me.

Must go sleep.

-B

No comments: