Thursday, December 08, 2005

A Poll:
Will there be school tomorrow?

My vote: No

I know that there will likely be school, but I'm going to go out on a limb. Also, my psychic abilities have been somewhat strong recently. That's not a joke, it's true.

For example, I have a strong feeling boyfriend will not call tonight, and I will have to call him, and it won't be a good conversation, and I'll go to sleep unsure of the future with him. But I will be sure of one thing.

There will be no school tomorrow.

-B

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

What do I win again? -m

b said...

hmmm. NOTHING! Because as usual, my psychic abilities came through, and we have no school! (a poem!)

b said...

p.s. although is says I wrote that at 3:42, it is really 6:43.

Anonymous said...

What I want to know is why am I in school and you are home??????????????????N

b said...

Soory, N.
Thought of you this morning. Must say though, snow days were so much better before kids!

Anonymous said...

What rhymed in your poem? -m

b said...

through and school

Anonymous said...

your psychic abilities are very impressive. Make sure you warn me about other snow days. -Patrick