Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Update on previous post

He called. He's still at work, of course. He sounded really unhappy. As unhappy as I've ever heard him. But not with me, with work. He didn't want to get into it, but it sounds like things aren't going so well on this particular job. He did say he was going to working really late, and wanted to call me before it got much later. He asked me how I am, and if anything new is going on. But then he had to get back to work. And I am left feeling like he's not into me anymore.

It's not all about me!!!!!! Ugh. It's not all about me. He's allowed to have a bad day/week at work, and I should not take it personally. I have nothing to do with his job.

I'm so messed up.

-B

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The only thing I can say is - I could have written this post. I completely understand. -m