Wednesday, February 15, 2006

This Will Be My Last NB Post

At least until there is an update. I am pretty sure something happened to him. There are too many things that just don't add up.

I have emailed his cousin (the one that I was friends with when we were kids) saying that I just needed to know that he and his son are ok. But I got the email address from Owen, who had it from 4 years ago. Since then, she has gotten married and changed her name, so who knows if it's even a valid email?

I will not bash him anymore until I know that he is alive, and well, and just an asshole. Even then, I won't bash him anymore. It's not worth my time and energy.

But I am keeping my fingers crossed that both he and his son are well.

Thanks for being so supportive of me. When I started this blog, I really didn't think anyone would read it, because I didn't think I had anything of interest to say. I never expected to find the kind of support that I have from all of you cyber friends. (To my friends and family that I had before this blog, I always knew how supportive you were!)

I took a sick day today because I woke up feeling like I had the flu; achy, pounding head, and so tired I felt like I could sleep for years. But after sleeping for hours, and taking a shower, I actually feel better than I have in days. It's really nice out, so I think I'll go take a drive by myself. Music playing, window cracked, no one needing me.

Life will be good again.

-b

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

About Cyber Friends I found this blog entry pretty cool and pretty on the money.

Cat With A Pen

ramblingmuse said...

B,

I'm glad you're taking a positive approach today. :-) I think we all need to have those moments low where we've got nothing else to do but pick ourselves up again. I should know - I went through that myself yesterday!

Enjoy your day!

Mrs. G.F. said...

Enjoy the weather, air, and your own music in the car...

What a treat.

The weather today is amazing...

you know the saying about New England:

If you don't like the weather, wait a minute.

Mrs. G.F. said...

Enjoy the weather, air, and your own music in the car...

What a treat.

The weather today is amazing...

you know the saying about New England:

If you don't like the weather, wait a minute.

Highlandgal said...

Glad you've gotten some rest and gained some perspective. I promise to abstain from mentioning "that dude" again. I do wish for you that the mystery would be solved. Enjoy the rest of your day!

M said...

Glad you got some time for yourself. Especially glad you got outside in the sunshine! :o)

Anonymous said...

Going for a drive is really good.

I do the same except on a motorcycle although my bike's dead at the moment. There is no better way to kill off the bad thoughts than barrelling down the highway on a motorcycle. All you can do is concentrate on the road ahead which in turn actually allows you to take in your surroundings and thus enjoy the trip more. Admittedly you are in winter and snowy/icy roads are a bit worrying so car's good enough.