Wednesday, February 15, 2006

2/15/06
Dear Joe,

Tomorrow you are supposed to be turning 33 years old. I hope you are able to celebrate in some way, wherever you are. Please know that we celebrate your life every single day. Even tonight, Josh wanted to look through Jacob's baby album. Every time he saw your picture he would exclaim, "Dada! Dada!"

Not a day goes by where you aren't mentioned by name. Not an hour goes by where I don't think of you. Your sons will know who you were. They will speak your name with pride and love.

I am trying my hardest to live my life, because I know that's what you'd want. I am hoping you'll eventually guide me to someone who will bring love to the boys and me.

I love you Joe. Today, tomorrow, always. I so very much wish you were here.

Happy Birthday.

Love,
b

4 comments:

M said...

Beautiful. Tears.

He is proud of you.

ramblingmuse said...

Nice.

:-)

StringMan said...

I'm sure Joe felt every ounce of that love while he was here with you. It's a sweet message, B ...

Mrs. G.F. said...

*huge sigh*

So sorry that it all ended up this way.

I am sure that he feels your love.

((b))