Saturday, February 25, 2006

Hmmm...

Am slightly leery of posting tonight after one of the comments from yesterday's post. I can see who's reading my blog, and I would kindly request that anonymous refrain from checking this site anymore. Thank you.

On another note, I have some very exciting news to share. I am about to embark on a new business venture thanks to my friend Kelly down in Texas. I will tell you all about it tomorrow. But Mel is also doing it. And we are going to have a party to launch our business in March. And Slacker Mom, Kristi, and all my other local readers are invited to attend. (except for Anonymous)

I can't wait to share everything with you. I am really excited about this new prospect, as the timing couldn't be better. I will be able to continue teaching full time, which is my passion. I will still have plenty of time with my children at home. And I will be able to make some extra money to pay for pre-school next year, doing something that I genuinely think I'll love doing.

So stay tuned. I promise I will share more tomorrow.

-b

11 comments:

Mrs. G.F. said...

Sounds intriguing....

I look forward to hearing about it.

: )

ramblingmuse said...

Oooo...can't wait for the details!

Highlandgal said...

Yep, you have me on pins and needles. ;)

And wishing I could party up North.

Sorry about your anon. It feels like someone invading your comfy space with all your friends. Which is of course a possibility on the net. But one I choose to try to ignore.

Erin said...

OH, I'm so excited for you! Can't wait to hear what it is.

Sorry about anon. That's really annoying.

Mrs. G.F. said...

Well? I'm waiting...

And I will be gone most of the day today, so I will be checking in....

PS I deleted your last comment...when I am on I will give you mine...

it will be obvious its me when I IM you

;)

Mrs. G.F. said...

You bum, I am getting ready to go, there better be something on here by bedtime!!!

J.Rowe said...

I think you guys are going to have a lot of fun with this new venture. I'm looking forward to hearing more and to the party.

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I just found your Email with the link to your blog so I logged in to see what's going on......What new venture???? I'm so curious and you are not home right now!! I'm signed in as anonymous but that is only becasue I can't figure out how to not be anonymous. I'm not blog literate..... you or Mel will have to show me on Tuesday.

R & S Mom

Anonymous said...

Hope the business goes well.

You know, they say that 95% of... Wait, that's another statistic and the other 5% are liars. ;-)

I'd join the party but being a few thousand kilometers away is a bit of a problem. I'm there in spirit. Speaking of spirits, have plenty for me. :-)

StringMan said...

B, sounds like you are creating a rather productive network of friends through blogging. I wish you the best on your new business venture. Can't wait to find out what it is. This is a better tease than the last episode of '24'.

b said...

Lingo Slinger, Yes. I do believe it's him.