Thursday, March 09, 2006

Panic Attack

Tonight I had a panic attack. This is not the first one that I have had. What, you may be wondering, could cause such an otherwise calm and collected woman to have a panic attack?

My internet wasn't working! I could not get online. I could not check my email. I could not check my blogs. I could not check my new business.

Oh the horrors!

Luckily, after some fiddling around with the equiptment, I am back online.

*deep sigh of relief.*

I can put away the valium....

......for now.


-b

8 comments:

M said...

I understand the feeling. Imagine a 10 days!!!!!!!!!!!! :o)

allison said...

I completely understand. It is a little crazy how often I use the internet -- you don't realize it until it's gone!

Anonymous said...

Girlfriend, don't scare me like that by talking about panic attacks!! But hey, I understand...as you know, I'm also completely addicted, and I don't even have my own blog!

Just make sure it's working when I'm up there next month, will ya? ;) One of these days I'll buy a laptop, but who knows when that'll be.

Glad to hear you got it figured out!

Highlandgal said...

It's sometimes very alarming to face the stark reality of our dependence on the connection (to people) that the internet provides. Glad you were able to get back to us ;)

Dial-Up Princess said...

I can completely understand. Its weird how dependent we can get to the internet connection.
I went a weekend without internet..It was AWFUL!!! Like you said, the horrors :)

Dial-Up Princess said...

I can completely understand. Its weird how dependent we can get to the internet connection.
I went a weekend without internet..It was AWFUL!!! Like you said, the horrors :)

Erin said...

I totally understand! I was the same way while my laptop was acting up!!!!

M said...

Was just rereading this.... calm and collected??????????