Friday, March 10, 2006

Busy Day

Am too tired to write much now, but will a give a brief overview of my day.

6:00 am- woke up, showered, got boys up, changed, fed.

7:15 am- left house, dropped boys at daycare, went to work.

8:00 am- Coffee (breakfast) for parents of my students. Socialized with them until 8:45, at which time I kicked them out and started the day.

2:35- students left

4:00- I left, and went to baby shower of co-worker

6:00 pm- left baby shower, picked up boys, put them to bed (they ate dinner at daycare)

8:00 pm- got picked up by Mel. Went with her and 3 others to MK's benefit concert at Copperfield's.

11:30 pm- left Copperfield's and went to IHOP (yes, I ate pancakes at midnight! How many points is that?)

1:00 am- sitting here typing, still slightly buzzed.

Now must go to sleep. I have a hot date with Slacker Mom tomorrow! Hopefully there will be no lingering side effects from tonight!

6 comments:

Mrs. G.F. said...

Glad I wasn't the only Mom drinking last night! We cam commiserate over cappucino...

allison said...

Sounds like a crazy day! How do you do it all? Hope your date with slackermom is fun ;)

M said...

Fun times to be had last night! Even if it was after a busy day. Laughed lots! Glad we did it - even if we were in the "party van". :o)

Mrs. G.F. said...

I thought you'd beat me to post, since your kids go to bed sooooo early.

:)

I have a couple of minutes, I will try and bang something out.

I had a great time, it was fun meeting you today!!!!

Mrs. G.F. said...

Mine's up, post yours before you read mine!!!

:)

b said...

I did!