Sunday, March 26, 2006

Good Things To Share

1. Had a really great weekend with the boys. Yesterday we left the house at 8:30 am, and didn't return until 5:30 pm. We went to 2 different friends' houses, as well as 1 birthday party. The boys were really well behaved and cute all day.

Today we went on a nice walk in the morning, but then just hung out all day. And while normally I can't stand hanging out all day with them, today was really fun and relaxing. All three of us too a 3 hour nap. There was no fighting all day, and it was just really pleasant being around them.

Jacob, being the creature of habit that he is, demanded bed at 5:50 even though he took such a long nap. Josh wasn't yet ready, so he sat on the couch and watched me work out to my new workout dvd. He was so cute because he would do the movements from the couch. And he kept yelling, "exercise."

2. I found a preschool that I love for Jacob. I know that he will do really well there, so now I just need to get financial aid. My friend helped me fill out the forms today. I will drop off the application tomorrow, and cross my fingers for the best.

3. I love my new business venture. It's really fun, keeping me busier than I could imagine, and earning me extra income. Everything I had hoped for.

So all is well in this household. Hope everyone else had a great weekend as well.

-b

6 comments:

StringMan said...

Glad it has been a good weekend, b. Nice days with the kids are the best! I often thought that if it wasn't for the bad days, we wouldn't enjoy the good ones as much as we do.

M said...

that makes me smile :o)

Mrs. G.F. said...

Glad you had a good day!! I will have to read back in your blog but I just had to stop in and say "hi" to you right away!

:)

4texans said...

It all sounds great, what great times with your boys! What dvd do you like working out to? I'm looking for a dvd to workout to...

b said...

It's a series of dvds called, "The firm" It comes with a step system. I like it so far!

4texans said...

Oooh, I like step aerobics, I'll have to search for it online...