Wednesday, March 08, 2006

A Message From Joe

Last year, in an attempt to declutter, I brought all of my fancy printer paper to my classroom, so I could actually get use out of it.

Yesterday I decided to print poems that my students wrote on the fancy paper. I stuck the paper in the feeder, and clicked on the print icon.

Out came 21 poems, and one email.

The email was from Joe to his friend Andy. Somehow it got mixed in with the paper. Unfortunately the email now has a poem going across it, but I think it still captures the essence of Joe.

Here it is:

Monday, March 09, 1998 3:40 PM

Hey Paquin,
Where you been hiding? I need to get your address for the wedding invitation, and phone # so you can get details, when the time is right, for my bachelor party. Just bring a lot of ones!

Just bring a lot of ones! How great is that? That was Joe.

-b

4 comments:

Mrs. G.F. said...

Too funny.

Why did he print that email on the fancy paper? LOL

b said...

he didn't. It was on normal printer paper. Somehow it got mixed with the fancy paper.

b said...

Kristi,
I am so excited you're coming! Can't wait to meet you.

Anonymous said...

Another penguin sighting. This made me smile because it was SO Joe...N