Friday, June 02, 2006

Two Good Things
about being home with Jacob
(yes, he's sick)

1. My report cards are done!!!!! (Don't kill me, Mel)

2. My People magazine subscription ended about two months ago. I am hopelessly addicted, but it's so expensive, I didn't renew. I've been getting Mel's issues after her husband reads them each week, but her subscription ended last week. Well, I just brought in the mail, and guess what was in it? A new subscription to People! Courtesy of someone. I'm guessing it's from my sister-in-law, but am not positive yet. So now, while Jacob is napping, I'm going to sit on my porch, and read my People magazine. Not bad, eh?

5 comments:

ramblingmuse said...

Yay! Hooray for an unexpected day off! Poor Jacob. Hope he feels better soon - really! :-) AND hooray for celebrity gossip! Ha ha...!

How is Bradgelina and Shiloh doing these days anyway? And TomKat and Suri?? LOL!!!

Enjoy yourself!

Anonymous said...

just wanted to let you know that the day went very well... i'll tell you all about it at the slah party.

Anonymous said...

I love how you make the best out of every situation!!

Anonymous said...

I love People magazine too...get soooo excited when I score a copy at the gym! I just can't bring myself to fork over the $$ for a subscription either.

M said...

I'm only slightly hyperventilating about the report card comments. I'll forgive you eventually. :o)

Now that our People is gone, maybe you can pass yours this way when you're finished reading each week. :o)