Thursday, June 22, 2006

5th Date
Tonight I had my 5th date with T. He told me that I had his full permission to write all about our dates if I want. He does not have my blog address, but can easily google some key words to find it. From what I know of him though, he's not going to do that. But if he does, that's ok too.

Anyways, we had an amazing date. We went to Newburyport, which is an adorable town in northern MA. I took some pictures to show you. T knew that I was going to post these pics, and he tried to help me get the coloring right, but my camera is not that great.

(click on pics to see them better)

This picture depicts a typical street. They are full of little independent stores and restaurants. There are almost no chains of either. We ate dinner at a great little pub.


We walked along the water, and picked out our favorite boats.

He showed me this lighthouse that you can rent out for private dinners. How cool would that be?

I got my kiss at sunset :O)
Good date indeed

-b

12 comments:

M said...

Indeed! Sounds incredible! I'm very happy you had a good time.

allison said...

Sounds awesome. I'm glad you're having a nice time with him :)

ramblingmuse said...

Yay! :-) I'm guessing lots of sparks flew?? :-)

I'm glad things are going well with him!

Dial-Up Princess said...

Sounds like a great date....yay! :)

Erin said...

Wow B...that sounds absolutely amazing! I love the pictures too. I'm glad your date went so well!

Anonymous said...

was the kiss informative?!

b said...

LOL! Yes, therapist, it was very good. Am happy about it.

Leslie said...

Ooh, nice date. About time you got that kiss. ;)

Mrs. G.F. said...

I love Newburyport. It's very close to where I grew up. What a great town for a date! Where did you eat?

So glad this is so happy. And that he doesn't care if you post it on your blog, and that he's willing to give you this space as yours.

Sounds like a great guy. :)

:sigh:

Anonymous said...

Do you have another followup date planned?

Anonymous said...

Yaay you're back on the horse, not that I'm saying T is a horse but you know what I'm getting at, unless of course you don't in which case glad to see you back on the dating scene and more importantly having fun.

I like little towns because they have so much character. There's a really cool town just out of Stratford in Taranaki called Whangamomona which is New Zealand's only true republic. My best friend Lee and I used to go for motorcycle rides out there and we would just park up at the pub and have a couple before riding back. The town only has about 40 people living there but as a republic it actually has a president but in true rural style the Prez is a poodle. It's cool. I bet George Bush doesn't let you pat him but the President of Whangamomona does.

Man, if I was going on a date in that town that lighthouse would be ours. I couldn't think of anything more amazing a place to take a date.

Bart: "Is that dad?"
Lisa: "Either that or Batman's really let himself go."

:-)

b said...

We do have another date planned for this Tuesday night :O)