Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Poll Results

Well the results are in, and the majority of you say I should call him. Thanks for all of your feedback.

I am going to hold off on calling him because tonight I went on a date with someone new, and it went really well.

I have learned from the past not to post my date details here, but it was a new eharmony match (not a Joe). I had a really great time, and am hoping for a second date. If it doesn't work out, I will give this other guy a call.

But for now I think I'll stick with the guy who doesn't seem to need any convincing to date me :O)

-b

5 comments:

Dial-Up Princess said...

Best of luck...:)

M said...

Glad you had a good time! :o)

ramblingmuse said...

Hmm...eharm could be the way to go? I'll tell about mine if you tell about yours? LOL.

Glad it went well! You SO deserve it! :-)

Mrs. G.F. said...

Glad you had a great time. Bummed but completely understand about not posting details. :)

Good for you...do what feels best.

Anonymous said...

Well, it seems I was in the minority. Probably why I haven't had a date
yet. No one has tried to fix me up, no one has given me a guy's
number. Or maybe there are just fewer eligible 40-something guys out there,
than 30-something. Oh well.
Glad to hear of the newest eharmony match. Enjoy!