Thursday, May 25, 2006

Fill in the Blanks

I was tagged by Leslie, which worked out well, because I had no idea what to blog about tonight!

I AM: hopeful. I have hope that my life will one day be what I dream of.

I WANT: my boys to have amazing lives. I want them to look back at their lives when they are old with happiness, and few regrets.

I WISH: I was skinny. ('nuff said)

I HATE: driving in the snow. Scares the crap out of me to the point that I have a panic attack.

I MISS: Joe. My husband, my best friend, my lover, my partner in crime. Joe. (I'm not sure why this came out bold. I can't change it. Is that you Joe?)

I FEAR:
dying and leaving my kids with no parents.

I HEAR: voices in my head all the time. Is that normal? (Just kidding, btw)

I WONDER: if Joe is watching us, and if so, what he's thinking.

I REGRET: some of the choices I made when Joe was in the hospital.

I AM NOT: a fan of Dancing With The Stars.

I DANCE: only when I am very drunk.

I SING: all the time even though my voice sucks. My kids already yell at me to stop singing. Yesterday Jacob actually said to me, "Mommy, you can't sing."

I CRY: in my car. Almost every day.

I AM NOT ALWAYS: nice. Sometimes I just don't have it in me.

I MAKE WITH MY HANDS: really good cookies.

I WRITE: my thoughts in this blog. (same as yours, Leslie)

I CONFUSE: my students on a daily basis.

I NEED:
to buy paper towels. Desperately. For some odd reason, every time I go to the grocery store I convince myself that I don't need paper towels. But I do! I'm always out of them. What's wrong with me?

I SHOULD:
be better about brushing my kids' teeth.

I START: my day with my kids and my puppy, in a sea of total chaos and confusion, usually with a few fights, and me dropping my kids off at daycare angry with them

I FINISH: my day by reading all of the blogs I've become addicted to, while watching reality tv.

people I tag: Slacker Mom, Mel, Jen, Pentha, Ali

7 comments:

Hale McKay said...

Hello. I stopped by by way of Stringman. he mentioned both of us as Massachusetts blogging mates. He had a nice post regarding city limit signs in Ma.
...As this my forst visit here, let me extend my sympathies for the loss of your husband. It soulds like you had a good man. From reading a few of your previous blogs, I can tell he had a good woman.
...I wish you the best.

M said...

Like this...
Yes. You are always out of paper towels. Think I'll pick some up at Target. :o)

You make AMAZING cookies.

You're kidding about the voices? :o)

I'll take my tag tomorrow. (Friday!:o) I'm going to bed.

Maisy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Maisy said...

I've already written today's blog too.

And the questions are hard when you have to answer them!

Ali

Mrs. G.F. said...

LOL

Weird on the bold thing. : )

((hugs)) These are for you in the car today.

Mrs. G.F. said...

PS I just read this, so I will do my tag later today. :)

b said...

Leslie,
Please come to Boston! I would love it!