Thursday, April 06, 2006

My Post Was Lost

I wrote a funny post, and it never got published. Grrr. This will be a modified post.

It was about the fun day I had at work. I was tired of being sad, so Patrick and I were very goofy all day instead. We even made up a song about loving school. Here's a sample verse: "Math is great, math is fun, fractions help everyone." We told our students that we tried out for American Idol singing it, and some kids actually believed us.

The kids pretended to hate the song, but then begged us repeatedly to sing it to them. They act like they hate how much I laugh, but I know that they love every minute of it. I will be so sad when this school year ends.

My class rocks! Literally :O)

-b

4 comments:

Mrs. G.F. said...

So cute!!

M said...

It will all change next year...

b said...

Mel,
I know, I know.

MacGuffin said...

Messing with young minds again, eh? Well, it makes their world more interesting.

And, sure, it'll change. But you'll have a new crop of unsuspecting youngsters to influence!