Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Quick Update

This week has been ridiculously busy. I only have a few minutes to post, but wanted to check in and let you know that everything is going really well.

T and I had a wonderful date last night, and he's coming here Friday for the night. So all is well there.

On a sad note, Jrowe and MK are moving to NY. I'm very happy for them, as I know it's best for their family. But selfishly I want them to stay here! Baby Dylan was supposed to go to daycare with Josh this year, and Jenn and I have become running buddies, and we have so much fun working together, and, and, and, I will miss her.

I am continuing with my business venture that I began in March, but it looks like Nikki and I will be starting another venture as well. I will post all about it as soon as we have figured it out ourselves! But I guarantee you that it will be great!

The boys are doing well, as is Brooklyn.

That's it, I guess.

Maybe tomorrow I'll have a more interesting post. But that's all I've got for today.

-b

10 comments:

Erin said...

Sorry your friend is moving away. Good luck on your business venture though!

Anonymous said...

I can relate to your sadness as your friends plan to move out of state. I have good friends and neighbors who are moving to NC this week. For me the loss is just an extension of my loss of Tom, another link to him gone, since we were friends as couples, as well.
On a brighter note, happy to hear things continue to go so well with you and T.
Peace.

((( MK ))) said...

Hey B... thanks for the note. J and I have mixed emotions about going, as you know, but we'll surely be back to visit. And we still have the house on the Cape! Glad to hear all's well with T and with everything else. See you soon, M.

Dial-Up Princess said...

nice update

Mrs. G.F. said...

Glad to get the update...I have been checking! :)

also, happy to hear all well w/T. :)

Maisy said...

You are an inspiring dynamo B.

Ali

b said...

Hey Jeanne,

I keep forgetting to tell you that I think I was driving behind you last week on Rt. 9 in framingham. I couldn't see the driver but the clues on the car made me think that maybe it was you. Do you drive an Acura SUV with cape cod plates, and the name of your daughter's futire college on a sticker? I think the car was black.

Anonymous said...

wow I had no idea.

Anonymous said...

Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations.
»

Anonymous said...

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»