Thursday, July 20, 2006

5 Reasons I Should Marry Owen
(if only he weren't gay)

  1. He's funny. In fact, he's one of the funniest people I know. Don't his comments make you laugh every time?
  2. He's kind. I met Owen when I was 14 years old, and had an instant crush on him. He's truly one of the kindest people I know.
  3. He's cute, and he dresses well.
  4. He's smart. He used to tutor me in math. (That's how he knows I used to suck at math. I still suck at math, btw.)
  5. He has a kick ass beach house not too far from where I live. When we were in high school and college, we used to go down for weekends all the time. Now that Owen lives in N. Carolina, I have to go to his house without him. Such sacrifices I make :O)
Today I headed down to his house with Mel and Nikki, and we had a fabulous time reading by the pool. We even swam a bit.

Here are some pics of his kick ass house. (I know, you all want to marry him now too.)

This picture is of the front of the house. It makes the house look deceivingly small for some reason.
Part of the living room.
View from one of the many decks. Despite the fact that it looks gloomy, I got horribly sunburned. Not sure how that happened. If you walk down a gazillion steps, there is a private beach.
View of side of the house, and much beloved pool.
-b

10 comments:

M said...

I've only met Owen once, but I think he's great too! (Not just because of the awesome house. :o) Owen always has hysterical comments which often cause me to laugh out loud. Keep 'em coming Owen! :o)

Mrs. G.F. said...

nice...

:)

Mrs. G.F. said...

ps, you are a great mom. :)

ramblingmuse said...

Wow - I don't need to marry Owen to borrow the pool too, do I?

*sigh*...

He's dreamy....I mean...the pool is dreamy. Yeah... ;)

Anonymous said...

I am blushing to the point of passing out.

You can all marry me and then divorce me and lay claim to this house (which is, of course, not really mine...it belongs to my folks). Since the house is in Massachusetts, my offer stands for male and female blogfolk.

B - ultraviolet rays penetrate cloud cover, which can lead to sunburns on overcast days. They can not, however, penetrate glass. Next time you sunbathe, I suggest you wear glass clothing.

Erin said...

LOL... Owen is pretty funny. I think we should all marry him, if it's ok with you, B. LOL. Nice house too!

b said...

Here's one reason why Owen shouldn't marry me:

I consistantly foget his birthday! It was last Sunday, and somehow I managed to forget, even though he always remembers mine.

Happy Belated Birthday, Owen!!!!!! Sorry I forgot :O(

Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

Anonymous said...

I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
»