Saturday, July 08, 2006

Date Report

I am happy to report that the date was better than I could have ever expected. We had an amazing night. No details will be posted here, but it was wonderful.

And the coolest part was this morning. The boys woke up at 7, and I told T to stay in bed while I went to take care of them. But he insisted that he get up too. We took them on a long walk to get coffee, and then played at the playground with them for 2 hours. (the boys had met him before today.)

We then walked home, and he hung out with the boys while I took a shower. (It is so rare that I get to shower without the boys with me. It is such a gift!)

He had to leave at noon because he's going scuba diving at 4 in Maine, and had to get there. But he's joining us tomorrow for a trip to Mystic CT. We're meeting my sister and her husband and son, and we're going to the aquarium. He asked if he could join us, which I think is mighty cool, particularly because it means he has to drive the 90 minutes back here tomorrow to then sit in a car with us for 2 more hours.

Hopefully my sister and her husband will like him, because I value their opinions. But I can honestly say that he's a great guy, and is making me very happy.

To be continued....

-b

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah! I am happy that you are happy!

Maisy said...

Tears of joy from me B.

Ali

Anonymous said...

That is SOOOO awesome! Can't wait to hear more about him!

Alicia said...

To quote what you posted on my blog today: "YAY"

M said...

Woooohoooo!!!!! :o)

M said...

I may have to be playing in your backyard around 9:30 tomorrow morning... (so that I'm there at 10 of course. :o)

Dial-Up Princess said...

Very cool...im glad its going well :)

Anonymous said...

So very happy to hear how happy you are. Enjoy!

ramblingmuse said...

Glad things are going well! :-)

Enjoy your day tomorrow!

Highlandgal said...

Sounds wonderful. Are you dating him exclusively now? Inquiring minds want to know ;)

Mrs. G.F. said...

Is sounds so wonderful!!!
I am so happy for you...

You know, someone willing to do all that driving, you have got to be making him pretty happy too!!!