Saturday, July 29, 2006

I Know...I'm A Dork

When we woke up this morning, T asked me if we had any eggs, and any bread. I told him that we did, and offered to make them for him for breakfast. He told me that he wanted to cook breakfast for all of us this morning.

He took our orders, and served the boys first. Then he presented me with the best looking cheeses omelet I've seen in quite some time. It came with perfectly buttered toast.

I started to take my first bite, but then stopped and announced, "I need to take a picture!"

"You need to take a picture?" T responded, sounding confused.

"Yes. For the blog!"

"You're taking a picture of your omelet for the blog?"

"uh huh."

So here it is. The omelet that T so lovingly prepared for me:
p.s. he wouldn't even let me clean up. How awesome is he?

-b

13 comments:

M said...

He definitely seems very awesome.

And you are definitely a dork. :o)

What does that word mean again??? :o)

Anonymous said...

I am beginning to think he may be a keeper!!

#1 for points he served the boys first, and then made a perfect omlette for you!!! I could possibly be in love with him! LOL

ramblingmuse said...

:-)

Anonymous said...

That is great! Does he know about and read this blog?

Maisy said...

It's a shame you're marrying Owen really......

Ali

Mrs. G.F. said...

Nice.

He cooks and CLEANS UP???? *sigh*

I am happy for you. Enjoy every blissful moment.

(I on the other hand, made 4 breakfasts and a huge lunch for Navy Boy's 12 hour shift while pretending to be Mabel, the waitress. Yours sounds better. :)

Anonymous said...

Ali, T beats me to a pulp in the breakfast cooking category. I think eggs are the devil, and could never ever cook them, not even for a blog picture. I can't compete.

b said...

LOL! You guys are too funny. Owen, I forgot about your hatred towards eggs. That is one reason we could never marry. Far more important than the fact that you're gay.

Kristie,
T knows about my blog, but doesn't read it. (at least he says he doesn't read it.)

Alicia said...

b - I just tucked your cell phone number in my purse. I'll call you if I need to. Thanks for the offer. -- P

Anonymous said...

does he have a 40-something yr. old brother, friend, clone??

J.Rowe said...

He rocks! What a perfect way to start the day: )

MacGuffin said...

You *are* a dork. But then it takes one to know one. I was walking home last week when I spotted something photo-worthy (and potentially bloggable). I had to tell the friend I was talking to on my cell phone, "Look, I have to put you down for a second. I need to get a picture of this." Luckily my friends know me well. "Of course you do," she said, and if there was sarcasm there, it went beneath my radar.

And all this reminds me: I have an excellent food photo just waiting to upload. Gotta go!

Leslie said...

Looks yummy! He sounds like a great guy!!!