Thursday, May 24, 2007

Reason # ____ That I Love T

I hurt my neck last night. I'm not sure if I slept on it wrong, or what. But I can barely move it today. It hurts big time. T found me outside with the boys tonight looking like I was in a lot of pain. He rubbed my neck, and I couldn't even thank him.

"Go upstairs," he ordered.
"huh?"
"Go upstairs, take a bath, and lie down."
"But the boys.."
"I'll play with the boys. I'll get them changed. I'll get them to bed. You go lie down."
"But..."
"Do it woman!"

I'm crying as I type this. I'm so lucky. I'm so in love. Or maybe it's the vicodin I took. Either way, T is pretty cool.

-b

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

sorry you hurt your neck, that is the worst. sounds like the night off was exactly what you needed. T rocks.

ej

4texans said...

awww, great guy!

Anonymous said...

T's awesome! I'm glad you got a break. :o)

Maisy said...

I think I'm in love with T on your behalf! And it's definitely T not the drugs.

Ali

Dial-Up Princess said...

T sounds wonderful...I hope the night off helped the neck pain....:)

Anonymous said...

T sounds very much like my R -- I give thanks for him daily -- a true Godsend -- made "my" four children "ours".

Hope your neck eases soon.

in_the_clover
xoxo