Sunday, May 13, 2007

Our Weekend in Pictures

It started out yesterday morning. We all waited very impatiently for Mimi (my mother) to arrive and whisk the boys into Boston with her. She finally showed up (she was only 25 minutes late, but it felt like forever!) and we all rejoiced. The boys left, and T and I hopped in the car.
We stopped in York so that T could show me his favorite diving spot. We sat on the benches and he told me all about what he finds under water. We then went to the Maine Diner
for breakfast. I forgot to take a picture of it, but if you should find yourself there, you must order the blueberry pancakes. They are the best blueberry pancakes I have ever had.


After we checked into out Inn we walked around Kennebunkport.
It was a very cute town, with lots of touristy shops. While shopping, we spied a horse and carriage that was taking tourists on tours. I looked at T, and said, "Wouldn't that be fun?"
Here's a picture of T and me on our very own horse and carriage ride.


Dinner at sunsetThe bush Compound

When we got home, T made us cappuccinos. He topped mine with a heart.

This was a very good weekend, indeed. Happy Mother's Day!

-b



9 comments:

allison said...

Happy Mother's Day! :)

Anonymous said...

Glad you had such fun! :o)

Maisy said...

At last a happy Mother's Day :))

Ali

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear that you had such a good time!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like fun -- nice pics.

Happy Mom's Day to you!

in_the_clover
xoxo

J.Rowe said...

I'm glad you enjoyed your trip. You guys are so funny with cappuccinos...I like the heart.

Happy Mother's Day to you.

Dial-Up Princess said...

i'm glad you guys had fun...:)

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you finally had a great Mother's Day b!

Mrs. G.F. said...

That looks like such a romantic get-away.

*sigh*

beautiful :)

I am so glad that you had such a great Mother's day this year!