Saturday, May 26, 2007

Great Day

You know those rare perfect days?
The ones where everything falls into place
and no one fights
and the sky is the perfect shade of blue?
We had one of those today.
Here are some pictures:

We are really lucky to live around the corner from the coolest sprinkler park. To get there you walk through a really pretty park full of paths. Here are the boys with T walking over the bridge:

Jacob having some fun with water:

J & J playing with water:

T and I had a date tonight, and he gave me my graduation present. Here it is! My very first ipod ever:
Here's hoping the night continues to go as well as the day!
-b

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you had a great day! Hope your night is as amazing as you'd hoped! :o)

allison said...

What a fun looking park! And Yay on the Ipod. I might be the only person that doesn't have one now!

b said...

Allison, It really is an amazing park. This is the first year that my boys are old enough that I'm not worrying about them getting hurt on the rocks.

Mel, it was extra fun b/c you guys were there.

Kelly, you rock! Thanks for the itunes gift card. I've already spent it and downloaded the songs!

Anonymous said...

You are welcome. :) What kind of stuff did you buy?? And what size iPod is it? I may be in the market for a new one because I'm having problems with my iPod mini and may just buy a new one with more capacity.

I'm getting ready for date #3 with an amazing guy...stay tuned, but things are definitely looking up in Texas!

Congrats again!

b said...

It's a nano, and I love it! I downloaded songs that I can work out to, b/c that's why I really wanted an ipod. Now I just have to get myself to the gym!

I want details about this new guy!

Anonymous said...

Yay for water. Water is magical and all people, including people afraid of it, should swim and play in it because water makes you feel good. Don't believe me? Take a serious look at how you feel on a miserable rainy day after the rain has stopped. Feeling good?

Yay for T, not only for just being T but because T knows quality gear. :)