Thursday, August 24, 2006

The Zoo

Almost every Tuesday this summer, my good friend Nikki and I have gotten together with our kids. For our finale, this past Tuesday we went to the zoo in Boston. Below are some fun pics:


Josh and Zoe sitting in a truck watching the tigers



Jacob is a cat
(not very exciting, but it was cute at the time. Promise)



"Look at all the beautiful butterflies!" (direct quote from Jacob)

All 4 kids watching the giraffes. There really were animals at this zoo. I'm not sure why that can't be seen in a single picture, but they were there!

-b







3 comments:

J.Rowe said...

Great way to spend the day. I'm sure they all had fun even though there weren't any animal, besides Jacob the cat.

You have an angel next to Z in the picutre: )

M said...

Glad you had fun! :o)

Erin said...

Great pictures B!! Thanks for sharing. I'm sure the zoo was fun!