Friday, August 18, 2006

He Must Really Like Me....

because I was a bear last night. I mean a complete bitch. I picked apart everything he said, and disagreed with him just for the heck of it. I snapped at him through dinner, and told him to shut up during dessert.

When we left the restaurant I realized that I had a migraine. The sun was painful to my eyes. I let him lead me, with my eyes half closed, to the car. When he told me that he had planned for us to watch a free play in the park I snapped at him that he should have told me, and that I don't like surprises.

He drove me back to his house, tucked me into bed, and drove around for 30 minutes looking for an open pharmacy to buy me drugs.

He came back and woke me up. He held me while I swallowed some pills, and then he tucked me back in. When I awoke 4 hours later, headache gone, I found him curled up on the couch. I asked him to come into bed with me, and he complied. He held me the rest of the night, and made me breakfast this morning.

When we left his house, I followed him until the highway. I went towards home, and he went towards work.

As soon as his car was out of sight, my phone signaled that I had a text message.

It was from T. "I miss you already."

He's a good one alright.

-b

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am fond of this man. It's funny, because I cannot picture him as an actual human because his only name to me is "T." I realize you can't use his name, and that I should be able to picture a human without needing something human to call him. But, for some reason, all I can picture is a large letter T nursing you back to health. I will say that it's a very handsome letter T.

b said...

Owen,
He has the same name as your brother :O)

b said...

p.s. glad you approve. (I mean that, not being sarcastic)

Anonymous said...

Great, now I can only picture my brother nursing you back to health and its kind of weird. Jokes.

ramblingmuse said...

Aww...he sounds like a sweetie! :-)

Anonymous said...

Sigh...that's so awesome (T, not the migraine!).

Mrs. G.F. said...

so nice..

migraines must be going around...I wasw driving my kids in the car when the aura kicked in, I could barely see to get home.

i am such a bear today myself...wish navy boy was home to take care of me...

so glad that he took such good care of you....


:)

M said...

This post made me smile... a lot. :o)

MacGuffin said...

[Napoleon Dynamite voice on]
Lucky!

Dial-Up Princess said...

Sounds like a great guy , that T.

Anonymous said...

You sooooo deserve someone who would and could treat you like this!

I am so sorry that you got the migraine, but it is amazing what character an illness can bring out in people. That is usually one instance where it's a pass/fail.

I am thrilled that he passed with flying colors!!!

Erin said...

What a wonderful guy! Sure sounds like a keeper!!

Leslie said...

Sigh..... he sounds like a real keeper. :)

Anonymous said...

Duuuudeeeeette.

That man is soooo into you.

Keep him.

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work Employed health insurance self wi Play poker on-line Nokiian tires Ladies pen pal with direct email addressesamerica Credit score for auto loan approval Lifetime fitness indianapolis http://www.health-insurance-company.info