Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Note To Self

When getting haircut
do not ask hairdresser about boyfriend status
especially if it turns out that
he cheated on her
and she just found out

she may inadvertently
take it out on your hair
and even though you asked for a trim
you may end up with

really
really
short
hair

and you won't be able to
stop her
because that would be rude
because she is spilling her guts

and really
the story is quite fascinating
especially the part when she
checked his emails
and packed up all of his clothes

next time
try to discuss the weather
and keep her focused
on the fact that she is cutting
your hair, and not her ex boyfriend's testicles

-b


9 comments:

M said...

LOL!!! You're hair came out great though, so you have nothing to worry about. :o)

Anonymous said...

Get a number two haircut.

That way you don't have to worry about it for three months.

Works for me. ;-)

I don't think I've seen a pic of you so I can't picture you either way.

Long or short I bet you look good anyway.

ramblingmuse said...

How short is short? 2 inches? 5?

LOL!!

Nat said...

Oh, no:) But how would you know, right?
I hope your haircut turned out great anyway:)

Anonymous said...

LMAO!! Sorry, but I trust if Mel says it looks great that it does. A pic would indeed be nice.

Anonymous said...

You need to be especially careful in these situations. Haven't I always told you that your hair sometimes looks like testicles? Jokes, I'm sure it looks great. I don't think I've ever seen you with really short hair, but I can see it in my "mind's eye" and it looks very modern.

b said...

You guys are all too funny!

Mrs. G.F. said...

whoops!!!

Anonymous said...

Hilarious!!

This one needs to go into the book of poems that you will publish someday...