Thursday, July 26, 2007

EKG

Do you remember back in January when Jacob passed out?
Well, it happened again two weeks ago. He was eating a Popsicle and complained that it was too cold. I told him to spit it out, but before he could, he passed out and fell off his chair. I picked him up and he let out this guttural sound. I started to call 911, but before I could finish, he had come to. I called his pedi instead, who calmed me down and told me that this happens to some kids. Just to be safe, he is having an ekg today. I will let you know how it goes.

On another note, I've lost 16 pounds!

-b

6 comments:

Dial-Up Princess said...

I hope everything turns out ok with Jacob..*hugs*....

Congrats on the weight loss..:)

Anonymous said...

totally unrelated..but that was the best day I have had in a while
Thanks so much...Nik

Anonymous said...

I hope his test was uneventful!!! It hurts my heart to hear of any unusual events with your boys.

I am in awe of you losing 16 pounds, you are my idol!!! I seriously worship you!!! WTG I think a new pic is in order. Pretty please?

Aunt Boo said...

I hope all goes well. Please let us know.

Congrats on the weight loss. 16 lbs. is awesome!!

Amanda

TD said...

Hey B,

You posted a comment to my blog awhile ago and I was reminded of your situation while checking some old posts. It's good to see you hanging in there, despite the seemingly constant challenges life throws us.

Sending Jacob all the good juju I can muster, and congrats on the weight loss!

Anonymous said...

Woah, that's gotta be a bit freaky. I hope he's alright.

Great news about the weight though I wish you Americans would adopt the metric system, it'd make my job understanding you easier. :-)

16 pounds is 7.2574779Kg which is pretty impressive. It looks even more impressive when you convert to grams 7,257.4779. Saying it like this will make people think you've lost heaps of weight and they'll think you're a wafer and say you should put a little more weight on because you're far too skinny.

"You lost how much? That's far too much. You'll die if you keep that rate up."

Is what they'll say which will make you feel even more happier which will motivate you even more. Even if that fails you still feel happy about the fact you just confused the hell out of a lot of people.