Sunday, July 01, 2007

Writing

My writing group officially ended last Wednesday, but we all enjoyed it so much, we are going to continue meeting on our own at our homes. I'm so happy about this because I have loved writing group! This is also giving me a chance to keep working on my story while gaining valuable feedback. One suggestion my group had for me was to write all in the present tense instead of the past tense. So I am trying that, but am finding that there is a ridiculous amount of dialogue involved, and am not so sure how exciting dialogue is to read. So we'll see.

That's all I've got for now. Dinner went well. Everyone got along. I stuck to my diet. Life is still good.

Hope you all had a great weekend.

love,
b

1 comment:

Aunt Boo said...

Congrats on the weight loss! That is huge!

I am so glad to hear that your weekend went well.

Have a great day!
Amanda