Tuesday, July 31, 2007

The Object of My Affection

You all know how much I love T
You know that he makes me happier than
I ever thought possible
and that
I hope to spend my life with him

but
I have another object of affection
and his name
is Loweded Wookie

Don't be thrown off
by the fact that
he shows his finger up his nose
on his blog

Don't be thrown off
by the fact
that he'd prefer to live
without electricity
and running water

He's actually one of the most
sensitive guys
on the face of the planet
He even sent me
a birthday ecard
last year on my birthday
when I was stood up by NB

He also started Gulliver's Travels
the little bear that's travelling
around the world
trying to make people happy

He started a new blog
and you can find it here
tell him b sent you

-b

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, it's not everyday that you get praise like that. Thanks.

I guess it's an offshoot of three sisters that I care about that I tend to have also fostered a sensitive side without losing my hardman side. :-)

I can't help but think how much better the world would be if everyone just said one nice thing to someone each day.

I like making people happy so for me it's easy to leave comments on your site and others.

I had actually forgotten about that ecard.

Maisy said...

I'm glad he's back too. I really thought he'd become bored with us and permanently disappeared into the ether.

For a kiwi, he's ok. ;)

Ali (from Australia, right next door to the land of the long white cloud)

Anonymous said...

Aussies are alright too. I mean they do have salt-water crocks, great white sharks, the most poisonous jelly fish, and they're clearly smarter than the British because while that lot might be crims, it was the Brits that sent them to sun, sand, and surf while they stayed in a dreary pusshole of a country.

By the way B, the link to the site is still wrong. Delete everything to the right of:

http://web.mac.com/lowededwookie

and you'll be right. It will still go to the link you gave but if I ever change the page names your link will not work.