Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Life

This summer is moving too quickly
I'm loving it
More than you can imagine

I've lost 8 pounds
according to weight watchers
but 10 pounds
according to my scale

My days are relaxing
but I'm working out hard

Life with T
is mostly good
We are both adjusting to
so much together time

The boys are loving camp
but not loving
swimming lessons

My sister spent the weekend here
and will be back on Friday
for another weekend

Next Wednesday
will be spent at Owen's pool
Anyone want to join me?

-b

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aaaaaaaaaaaaah, summer! I'll join you for the pool. :o)Mel

J.Rowe said...

Enjoy the pool. We'll be on the Cape. I wish us both beautiful weather. I'm glad you are making the most of your summer.

Maureen Fitzgerald said...

I'm glad that you are having a good summer...they always go too fast, don't they?