Monday, October 23, 2006

Third Time's A Charm?

A year and a half ago Mel and I went to see John Holland, the medium, at a huge event (800 people) in Boston. I was amazed by the readings that I saw him give, and was devastated when I didn't get a reading from Joe.

I came home that night and went straight to his website. He no longer took private clients, but was taking small group readings for 8 people. I signed up on the waiting list, and waited.

Last November I went to see him at yet another giant event. Again no Joe. I was disappointed yet again. And still waiting for my name to move up on the waiting list.

Last week I got a phone call. There had been a cancellation for a reading tomorrow night. If I was interested, the spot was mine. If not, it could be up to another year wait.

So tomorrow I'm giving it one more try. I am guaranteed to get a reading, but it may not be from Joe. That would be too cruel. Please, everyone put out good vibes for me. I would love for Joe to come through to me. One last time....

-b

6 comments:

M said...

He will be there.

I can't wait to hear what he shares. :o)

Anonymous said...

Sending some good vibes your way. Can't wait to hear more.

I'm seeing John Edwards plus another...oh a couple of thousand other people, in November, so fingers crossed here too.

-Sharon

Leslie said...

Oooh Good luck! I really hope he comes through for you.It would really suck if great aunt bertha intercepted and communicated with you instead!
Okay, maybe that wasn't funny. ;)

Dial-Up Princess said...

interesting....i cant wait to hear what happens...

J.Rowe said...

Good luck! I'm looking forward to seeing what happens.

ramblingmuse said...

Oh wow. Has it already been a year? I remember those old posts!

I'm looking forward to hearing about it!