Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Anyone still there?

I've been a crappy blogger as of late. It's mostly been due to the fact that I'm so ridiculously busy, I simply don't have the time to blog. But it's also been due to the fact that life is good right now, and I tend to blog less when I'm feeling good. But I miss you guys, and I miss writing each night. So I'm going to attempt to write on a daily basis again.

Things, as you may have guessed, have been amazing with T. He is becoming a member of our family, and it's scary and wonderful at the same time. He was offered a job yesterday in Cambridge, which would allow him to move here. (He is currently living/working in NH) It's looking like he may move in with us in January.

He continues to treat me amazingly well, and the boys have gotten attached to him as well. (hence the scary part) He just called me and told me that he's thinking of taking a half day on Halloween so he can be here for trick-or-treating. And that doesn't surprise me at all. He really enjoys being with us, and doing family activities. (Although he certainly enjoys our alone time too.)

We'll see where things go, but they're looking very promising right now.

How weird would it be to have another guy living in my house? I guess it may be time to take Joe's clothes out of the closets. But I still don't feel ready to. Maybe I'll make that my New Year's Resolution.

Thanks for reading.

Love,
b

13 comments:

M said...

Nothing good comes easy I guess. That feeling of fear is so hard when you're letting someone in - I'm sure even harder when it includes the two most important people in the world - Pumpkin and Fairy :o).

I'm glad you're enjoying it. He seems fantastic and wonderful and terrific.

Call me when you're ready for your New Year's Resolution.

Anonymous said...

WOW!!

Wowie!

Wow!!!!

Smiling from ear to ear in Austin!

Anonymous said...

I am so excited for you. I talked to Kristin today because I/we have been missing you and your blogs.
I am hoping to come back to Boston soon and hopefully stay for a couple of days.
Please give Kristin a big birthday hug for me if you see her tomorrow.

Anonymous said...

You need to blog more when you're happy because we don't often get to see that and that makes us sad cos we want you to be happy.

BTW in the final throws of sending off the bear to you. That should make you more happier and also make you post because it's required. :-)

Nick said...

Blogging in general is taking a nosedive. It sucks.

But we'll stick it out to the end, together, eh?

Anonymous said...

B - I still read often, but in general am online much less since I went back to work 6 weeks ago. For me, it's probably a good thing.
I always enjoy reading your stories and updates. I am Soooooooo very happy for you.

Anonymous said...

I still read. -Patrick

4texans said...

awesome! glad things are going so well!

Anonymous said...

Still reading, my friend.

You should make a plan to blog at least five times a day, even if the most interesting thing that happens that day is that you buy avocados on sale. Jokes. Actually, now that I think about it, buying avocados on sale is something that you probably could write about with great zeal and style. Wait, do you even like avocados? No, you hate them, don’t you? Well, if you hate them so much, why are you always buying them in bulk and then writing about it? Sheesh.

I'm thrilled times a billion that you're happy.

Dial-Up Princess said...

Am glad to hear things are going well. :)

J.Rowe said...

Congratulations to Tim on the job that's great news. I can't wait to meet him. Halloween will be fun with everyone. So who's going to be the pumpkin and who's going to be the fairy? Just need to know.

Nat said...

Glad things are going well for you:)

Mrs. G.F. said...

Yikes!!! Sounds awesome...I understand the scary part...but great too.

*happy sigh*