Wednesday, May 14, 2008

90210

My sister called me yesterday with exciting news that she thought I didn't know.

R: Guess what show is coming back this fall?

B: Beverly Hills 90210! I can't wait!

R: You already knew this? I just read it!

B: Oh, my dear sister. don't you know that if there is any news about Beverly Hills 90210 I know it immediately?

R: Well did you know that they are just calling it 90210, and that they are dropping the Beverly Hills?

B: I did not know that, but it makes perfect sense. We all know what 90210 stands for. And I, for one, can't wait to see what those crazy kids from Beverly Hills are up to.

Who's with me?

-b


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was a bit long in the tooth but I watched during the college years of the show.

I read somewhere that Jennie Garth will be reprising her role as Kelly, who will be a guidance counselor at the high school.

J.Rowe said...

I can't believe they are putting it back on the air. Thanks for some good news! I'm home for the second day with Dylan.

Anonymous said...

Oh my, you just made my day. I've seen them all...twice or more....

Anonymous said...

I sense an age theme to your recent blogging...or shall I say an anti-aging theme. lol.

E9 said...

so many issues you have, so little time i have to tell you about them all :)

J.Rowe said...

I've passed along the news...same cast and characters?

b said...

no. only a couple of old characters coming back. But you never know, maybe more will join in.

Anonymous said...

meeeeeee!!!!!! i am SO in to this!!!