Tuesday, February 12, 2008

My Birthday

It's coming up again
In fact it will be here in two days

If you have been reading for a while
you may remember that the past two birthdays
have not gone so well

Last year T was away for work
and just didn't seem to understand
that the day needed acknowledgment
since we were celebrating that weekend

But that was nothing compared to
the year before
when I was stood up
by the loser that I was dating

This year should be better
T and I are going out to my favorite restaurant on Friday
because he is teaching a class Thursday night

But he has promised me
that I will love my birthday
this year

We shall see....

-b
p.s. three years ago I had a wonderful birthday. I will share that story on Thursday.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope it's a wonderful, wonderful night!

I'm just glad every one is healthy again and you are back to posting!!

J.Rowe said...

You're going to have a great time!