Sunday, February 24, 2008

Inspiring Day

I had the most incredible day today
I spent the entire day surrounded by other writers
I was able to get so much writing done
I even got up the nerve to
read an excerpt from my book
during the open mike session
I was shaking I was so nervous
but it was really well received
I left so inspired to write more
and I'm very tempted to sign up for this
weekend workshop
Doesn't it look amazing?

-b

p.s. Gina, I had such a great time with you yesterday. I promise I will come up to Maine this summer.

5 comments:

Leslie said...

I would sign up for that next workshop just for a chance to see some of those amazing authors that are going to be there! You should totally do it!!!

b said...

Wanna go with me Leslie?

Anonymous said...

Glad it was fantastic! I definitely think you should go to the workshop!:o)M

Ann said...

GO! How you can you pass up a workshop?! Oh man, go, go.

Readings are cool, aren't they? Sounds like a great day.

kyle said...

Just looking at that list of authors is making me drool... you need to go!!! Glad yesterday went so well for you!