Friday, February 16, 2007

Away For The Weekend

You may recall Owen's Cape House from this past summer. It is one of my favorite places in the world to go. It's beautiful, peaceful, and relaxing. Tomorrow T and I will be going there to celebrate my birthday. We will hopefully have an amazing time doing a whole lot of nothing. T is on his way here from NY, and he has birthday and Valentine's presents in tow.

I'll update you when I can. But cross your fingers for me to have a great weekend. I really need it.

On a different note, today would have been Joe's 34th birthday. Happy birthday, babe. We miss you.

-b

6 comments:

Mrs. G.F. said...

I hope you have a most fabulous weekend!!!

(And, I really don't know what to say about Joe's Birthday....I can't imagine how much you all miss him.)

M said...

You'll have a great time! :o)

Anonymous said...

You will have a good time because you will be with people who love and care about you.

You will have a good time because you are somewhere that you love with those people who love you back.

You will have a good time because all of us are right there with you in spirit.

Maisy said...

I hope T (who I really can't help but call Tic Tac Toe in my mind) makes up for his errant romantic ways and you have a really awesome weekend.

Joe's birthday falling in the midst of all this is tricky to say the least. The birthday they're not here to have brings grief to the forefront again.

Thinking of you, sending positive thoughts.

Ali

Erin said...

B,
I hope you have a wonderful weekend with T and get to relax and enjoy yourselves. You deserve it.

Anonymous said...

I hope that you had a wonderful weekend. I am glad you had a chance to relax. I hope it was a peaceful weekend.