Thursday, February 22, 2007

New York

I'm in NYC for the weekend. We got here this afternoon and will be here until Sunday. We're all crossing our fingers that baby Sophia decides to make her debut while we are here. If not, my sister will be induced next Thursday. I will try to check in when I can, but am going to try to stay away from the computer while I am here.

We shall see how that goes....

-b

p.s. I realize I never updated you all on my weekend away with T. We had an amazing time. I will write more later, but my sister is in pain (contractions) and so I need to help with my nephew. Night!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am praying healthy quick labor/baby thoughts for you and your sister!! (well mostly for your sister, and I guess the BIL too, but you know what I mean! LOL)

I would love to hear more about the Cape. I've been thinking and hoping you've been having a wonderful vacation week.

ramblingmuse said...

How exciting! Here's to a quick birth!

J.Rowe said...

I didn't realize she was due at the beginning of March...I'm so excited!! It's great that you are there to help. I'll be thinking of you guys. When Sophia arrives please e-mail some pictures.

I hope this time is much better than last: )