Sunday, January 27, 2008

Eating Out

This weekend was full of eating out
Yesterday T, the boys and I ate hereWe all had breakfast for lunch

Last night I went out with some girlfriends
we ate (and drank) here
I ate the cheese quesadilla
and drank two frozen margaritas

Today T, the boys and I ate here
I ate a burger and a few fries
I passed on the milkshakes

Tomorrow widow group
will be eating here
What should I order?

How many pounds do you think I gained this weekend?
I will weigh in tomorrow morning
that may influence what I order
tomorrow night

-b

6 comments:

kyle said...

B
I looove the fireplace So so good. Their signature chicken is so yummy. That gets my vote. I also love the border and was there last night as well ;) gotta love the strawberry margaritas. they don't even taste alcoholic which always throws me a little off when i go to stand up :)

b said...

Were you at the one in Burlington??? I never saw you! I was with the large, noisy group (like ther was only one!)

Thanks for the fireplace recs. I've never been the, and am looking forward to it.

E9 said...

Sounds like a fast-food extravaganza!

Try this place if you haven't before:

http://biltmorenewton.com/

Try their Pickle juice martini (sounds gross ,but is great)

Didn't think I'd know about places inside 128 did ya?

b said...

bca,

Funny you should mention the Biltmore! It's around the corner from work. I just read a write up of it in yesterday's Globe.

J.Rowe said...

Enjoy tonight! MK and I love the Fireplace. The Washington Sq. Tavern is fun for a drink.

kyle said...

B
I was at the one in Harvard Square. Didn't even know that there was one in Burlington. That makes me excited considering I love the food there and it is so affordable!! Can't wait to hear what you think of the fireplace!