Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Picture Post

It's been a while since I've posted any pictures. I don't have any of baby Sophia yet, so you'll have to deal with looking at my kids again. Sorry!
I like to call this one:
Playing with balls
(Could they be having any more fun?)

This one I call:
The Purim Guy

Jacob has been obsessed with Easter recently. Why? Because of the candy in Walgreens. He goes to a Jewish preschool, and has been learning about the holiday, Purim. He has been asking me for weeks, "After Purim, Easter?" Well, Sunday night, while the boys were eating dinner, the doorbell rang. It was a delivery from our temple. A care package for Purim, filled with candy. Guess what Jacob's new favorite holiday is? And he keeps saying, "That was sooo nice of the Purim Guy!"

This picture is called:
lovenotes from T

I know, you can't read it. I tried to take a picture that you could see, but I can't figure out how. T was here since last Thursday, but had to leave today for NY for business. When I walked in the back door, I could see a note hanging on the fridge for me. It says:
I'm always a bit reluctant
to leave, but I console myself
by saying I'll be back
See you in 2 days!
Talk with you tonight
love,
T

How great is he?

-b

6 comments:

M said...

The pictures are great! Where were the balls?

And yes, T is a great guy! :o)

Maisy said...

I always enjoy photos of your boys.

I enjoyed the photo of the love note from T too - even though it couldn't be read. A big sappy awwwwwwww moment.

Ali

kyle said...

i agree with ali-- a big audible awwww from me... and your kids are adorable

Mrs. G.F. said...

awesome pics...I want that candy too!! Yum..

And T? What an awesome note!!

Anonymous said...

Very cute story, I am glad they got the candy. What a sweet note. You are blessed :)

Anonymous said...

Does your camera have a Macro lens? It's generally an icon that looks like a flower.

With this lens you can generally get as close as 20cm (not sure how many inches that is). This should allow you to make a readable photo.