Wednesday, November 23, 2005

So Thanksgiving has hit me harder than I thought it would. I wrote last week that this year I would be able to be thankful for what I had, have, and will have. But I just miss Joe so much. It's hard to feel anything other than that. But I will try. Here's my list of things I am thankful for:

1. My 2 amazing sons
2. Great siblings
3. Friends that put up with my crazy crap and support me in ways that I don't think I could ever have imagined
4. A job that I love (almost always)
5. A house that I love
6. A great sporty minivan :O)
7. A support group filled with women that I adore
8. A really nice (dare I say?) boyfriend that I enjoy spending my weekends with
9. Enough money to pay my bills
10. My memories

Happy Thanksgiving

-B

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am thankful for having you as a friend.-J

Anonymous said...

That is for sure. :o) -m

Anonymous said...

I admire, and am incredibly thankful you are so strong and courageous. Joe is proud. -m