Tuesday, November 29, 2005

John Holland

Tomorrow night Mel and I are going to see http://www.johnholland.com/ again. Last year when we saw him, I was completely blown away by the things he said. Both of us were skeptical going in, but were true believers upon leaving. My favorite thing he said was that as the spirit leaves a dying person, it travels through the unborn. As Joe was dying, I had one hand on his head, and the other on his hand. My pregnant belly was touching his side. As he died, I believe his spirit passed through Joshua inside me. Therefore, Joe's spirit will forever live inside Joshua. It explains a lot of Joshua's serious personality, and even possibly why he may have inherited the disease that Joe suffered from.

The only disappointing thing about last year's visit was that Joe didn't come through to me. And for some reason, I had it in my head that the readings would go on until 9:30. So at 9:00, when he announced that he was done, I began crying hysterically. I wasn't prepared for it to be over, and I was so very hopeful that Joe would come through to me.

So please Joe, tomorrow night, push all the other spirits out of the way, and come through to me. Tell me that you did make it snow, and that you do see how amazing your sons are turning out, and that you miss us just as much as we miss you.

Because boy oh boy, do we miss you.

-B

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have a lot of faith that Joe will come to you tomorrow night. I know how much he wants to communicate with you.

If, for some reason, he's not able, remember he absolutely misses you (how could he not) and he absolutely sees what incredible boys you created together. If I don't know anything else in this world - I know that. -m

Anonymous said...

Have faith... sometimes things are not as obvious as we would hope thay might be. Be open to Joe being with you in all kinds of ways....N